|Park and Ride Systems|
TMS has vast experience in planning for and conducting Park & Ride operations for special events around the United States and throughout the world. We can bring that experience to bear at your next event.
Park Ride Systems must be carefully coordinated with overall security and transportation plans in order to ensure successful and cost effective operations. TMS has developed and implemented comprehensive parking solutions that have effectively handled over 20,000 vehicles and more than 67,000 passengers per day between multiple park & ride sites and various venues. Our events experience includes golf tournaments, commemorative events, festivals, large consumer trade shows, and more.
TMS will provide the following necessary supplementary services for your Park & Ride System:
You need a vendor that can handle all aspects of your transportation planning and operations needs. Only TMS possesses the requisite experience, knowledge, relationships, staff and discipline to effectively meet this challenge for you.
Our vast experience in planning for and managing special events allows us unique insight into all considerations to address, including:
- Traffic and logistical considerations (e.g. road closures, delineation of loading zones, etc.)
- Security requirements (including security plan, coordination with local, state and federal authorities, passenger screening, as required, etc.)
- Integration and coordination of transportation plan with all parties involved.
- Planning for unique requirements for passengers (e.g. ADA, VIP transfers, etc.)
- Communications plan to include communication within the transportation team and between the transportation team and other parties.